We are excited to announce our plans to re-gather again into ONE on campus worship service. Our goal is to start these services on October 11, 2020 at 10:30. The following is a summary of our requests and plans.
What you can do
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, running a temperature, or coughing and sneezing.
- Please wear a mask when you arrive and depart. You may remove your mask once you’re seated, although you probably should leave it in place.
- Please maintain the proper social distance (about 6’). Do not hug or shake hands.
- Please arrive no earlier than fifteen minutes early and stay no later than fifteen minutes after service.
Our new practices
- We will have the doors propped open for the areas you need to access (main doors, worship center, and restrooms).
- We will not utilize ushers. We may have someone available to help you find your seat.
- We will not be serving coffee or water.
- We will not distribute bulletins or pass an offering plate. You can deposit your offering in the baskets positioned on the tables in the Third Space area. Offering envelopes and hand sanitizer will be available in both places.
- We will not distribute connection cards.
- We will not have nursery available for the time being.
- We will not be utilizing pew Bibles or hymnals.
- We will not have a formal greeting time.
- We will practice social distance in our seating.
- We will clean and sanitize all areas.
Our new Sunday School Small Group schedule
- We will have one Sunday School class for adults and one for teenagers at this time at 9:30 on Sundays.
Our online presence
- We will continue to live stream services at 10:30 on Sundays and 7:00 on Wednesdays. These can be viewed on Facebook or our website (chbcelyria.org).